Specialization: Agroforestry & Farming System Research
Research Experience: 24 Years (including D.Phil.)
Teaching Experience: 12 Years
|Details of Employment’s|
1. Lecturer, Department of Forestry, H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar Garhwal from 31/12/92 to 15/09/96.
|2. Senior lecturer, Department of Forestry, H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar Garhwal from 16/09/96 to 26/06/2000.|
3. Senior Scientist (Forestry), ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam, Meghalaya from 27/06/2000 to 20/03/2007.
4. Principal Scientist (Forestry), ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam, Meghalaya from 21/03/2007 to 02/07/2007.
|5. Joint Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Nagaland centre, Jharnapani since 03/07/2007 to 31/12/2010.|
|6. Director, ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region, ICAR Parisar, B.V. College, Patna- 800 014 w.e.f. 01/01/2011.|
1. Received award for the outstanding contribution in “Forest (Silviculture) Research, for the year 1998-99″ from Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, Dehradun Uttarakhand-248 006 (An autonomous institute of Ministry of Environment & Forests, Govt. of India, New Delhi), vide notification no. 47-2/98-99/ICFRE dated 11th January 2002.
2. Received “Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Award for the Biennium 2004-2005″ from Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Govt. of India, New Delhi for the outstanding contribution on Intensive Integrated Farming System for Livelihood Security in NEH Region, vide notification no. 16-1/2002-AC, dated 3rd July 2006.
3. Fellow, National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Natural Resources Management, w.e.f. January 2009.
4. Eminent Scientist Award- 2011 for outstanding research contributions for advancement of scientific knowledge in the field of agriculture, conferred in International Conference on Life Science Research for Rural and Agricultural Development, 27/12/2011.
5. Bharat Jyoti Award- 2012 for research contribution in Food and Nutritional Security of resource poor farmers, conferred by India International Friendship Society, New Delhi on 14/02/2012.
|1. Research papers published in International/National journals||93 Nos.|
|2. Book chapters||38 Nos.|
|3. Popular Articles||10 Nos.|
|4. Books (edited/authored)||06 Nos.|
|5 Technical bulletins||12 Nos.|
|6. Training Manual||02 Nos.|
|7. Extension Bulletins||01 Nos.|
|8. Policy Document||01 Nos.|
|1. Research Schemes Completed||13|
|2. Ongoing Research Schemes||4|
|3. Ph.D. Degree awarded candidates||6|
|4. Enrolled Candidates for Ph.D. Degree||2|
|Tel: 0612-2223962 (Off.)|
|E mail: email@example.com|