Krishi Vigyan Kendra, ICAR-RCER, Buxar
The Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), ICAR-RCER, Buxar, attached to this institute and started functioning in November, 2008 with the mandate of technology assessment, refinement and demonstration of technology product. Presently, the KVK is involved in the following activities:
- On-farm testing to identify the location specificity of agricultural technologies under various farming systems.
- Organize Frontline Demonstrations to establish production potential of technologies on the farmers. fields.
- Training of farmers. to update their knowledge and skill in modern agricultural technologies.
- Training of extension personnel to orient them in the frontier areas of technology development.
- To work as resource and knowledge centre of agricultural technology for supporting initiatives of public, private and voluntary sector for improving the agriculture economy of the district.
Staff List at Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Buxar
|1.||Dr. Deo Karan(Soil Sci. & Water Mant.)||I/c PC & SMS|
|2.||Dr. Mandhata Singh (Agronomy)||SMS|
|3.||Sh. Ramkewal (Plant Protection)||SMS|
|4.||Sh. Hari Govind (Agri. Botany)||SMS|
|5.||Sh. Arif Parwez||Farm Manager|
|6.||Sh. Bharat Ram||Assistant|
|7.||Sh. Vikash Kumar||Asst. Computer Prog.|
|8.||Md. Afroz Sultan||Lab. Technician|
|10.||Sh. Ravi Chaterjee||Steno.Gr.III|
|11.||Sh. Sarfaraj Ahmad Khan||T-1(Driver)|
|12.||Sh. Rajesh Kumar Rai||T-1(Driver)|
|13.||Sh. Prem Kumar||SSS|